Thursday, September 18, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTBALL?????

So there is a group of guys that play flag football every Saturday morning in Yucaipa. Fun huh,,,, yeah,,,,,, for THEM. I WANNA PLAY!!! So, I was thinking of getting my own group of girls together once a week for some good ol' powder puff flag football. I was thinking of setting aside a day once a week and doing this, whatta ya think?  It will be a great way to relieve stress, be active, and have fun with eachother all at the same time. Plus, if you enjoy the competetiveness of sports then this will be perfect for you.We will need at least 10 girls to get a legit enough game going on. Call, email or leave me a comment if you are interested in playing. I'll add to the list of who is in so far:


1. Lyndzee
2. Sarah R.
3. Jenn 
4. Kristen S.
5. Emily M.
6. Laurie H.

-Im planning it for this coming Wed night at 7ish at Santana Park in Corona since it has good lighting. Let me know if that works for everyone!!

Spread the word like a wild fire and lets get this going!!!

9 comments:

Chris and Jenn said...

sounds fun! i am in.... put Kristen down too... i am speaking for her and we also have another friend up in Y town that would prob like to play....

Ryan&Cindel said...

waaah! how about everybod car pools to ME and we alll play :) haha it can be called, road trip- football madness!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I CANT WAIT!!!!! It is going to be so much fun! I LOVE playing football so much!!! I will see if I can find more girls too! FO SHIZZLE!!!!

allbcuzwefellnluv said...

Sounds like fun---sports, activity yup, can i submit my resume? :) Have fun!

The Hardy's said...

Hey, I told one of my clients about it tonight and she wants to join. Im not going to say to 100% count her in, but if she shows, then she shows! But she did seem excited about it!

carolyn & charlie said...

ahh, I would totally join but considering I'm in Provo, Pooptah I can't! have fun ladies!!!

Sheryl said...

You are too fun for your own good!

Sheryl said...

You are too fun for your own good!

Sheryl said...

You are too fun for your own good!