Saturday, October 18, 2008

THAT'S MY NEW LENS BABY, BABY!

IT'S ROG AND I'VE JUST GOTTA SAY THANKS TO ME HOMBRES GAMELIO YE HUSTINE FOR GIVING ME A LENS BABY FOR HELPING THEM OUT AT A WEDDING. I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOGRAPHS AT THE WEDDING BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT THAT COVERED...(photographers of the year ring a bell?) BUT I TOOK PHOTOS AFTER AND HERE THEY ARE. LENS BABY FOREVER! NO FILTERS OR POST PROCESSING WAS USED (except for the color, and yes I am color blind...I know, I know) THIS IS JUST WHAT THE LENS BABY DOES.











2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

STINKIN COOL!!!! LUV IT!!! Looks like a fun new toy!

Brittany said...

Wow I want to see more pictures from using the Lensbaby! I want to get one so bad. I'm coming back for thanksgiving wk so if you guys go shooting sometime then let me know!